Colour can have a huge impact on how you look, how you feel and how others perceive you. When you get it right, it transforms your look.
Colour is a wonderful tool for giving your look an instant boost. Wearing colours that complement your colouring can make you look healthier, more vibrant and younger.
How it works
Whilst the main question you want us to answer is: 'what colours suit me?'; we will begin by finding out a bit about your lifestyle, clothes, make-up, shopping habits and what colours you like to wear. By looking at the way your skin tone, eye and hair colour work together you'll then be shown the range of colours that complement your unique colouring and ways in which you can wear them. You will learn how to bring the colours from your personal palette into your wardrobe and find out which ones really give you the WOW factor. You will also be advised on your best neutral shades and how they can create your wardrobe staples such as suits, jackets and trousers.
Finally, we will give you a full make-up in colours that complement your skin tone and features and supply you with a list of suitable make-up shades. A personalised wallet containing 42 fabric swatches and colour combination tips is yours to take with you for future shopping trips so you will always know which colours to wear.
A personal colour consultation will demonstrate:
- What your 'dominant' colouring is and how this determines why certain shades complement your natural colouring more than others
- The make-up shades that suit you naturally and how to acheive the look you want both at work and play
- How best to wear the colours you already have
- How to coordinate your wardrobe and achieve more outfit combinations without having to buy more clothes
- Where to find your colours this season
Duration: 90 minutes
Includes: your personal 42 colour fabric swatch wallet